Housing - Domestic Connections & Disconnections
Ensuring that new houses and developments have all necessary residential utilities connected timely including electricity, water and gas services is key for every housing project. Which is why contractors and house builders across the UK put their trust in Murphy to deliver quality residential utility connections, benefiting from excellent customer service, a dedicated project manager and the provision of multi-utility infrastructure design.
With our experience in residential utilities you can be assured of a complete solution including:
- Multi utility infrastructure design for gas, water and electricity
- Competitive work tendering
- Appointing a Project Manager to manage on-site relations
- Liaise with relevant Councils
- Build utilities infrastructure
- Excavate, lay, commission and test utilities
- Backfilling and reinstatement
- Install domestic gas supplies and meters
- Manage the adoption of the final asset
Please contact us and we will be pleased to discuss your specific requirements and design a solution to suit you.
Address: J. Murphy & Sons Limited, Hawks Green Lane, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 7LH
Telephone number: 01543 437 110