Breathing life into projects’ foundations
Despite being experts, we remain grounded about our ability to provide special geotechnical services. Our extensive experience and ‘total approach’ means we are able to tackle assignments large and small in quarrying, civil engineering, building and marine works. Since 1984, Rocklift has been the Murphy Group Company specialising in all forms of drilling and blasting and now provides the following services:
- Drilling and Blasting including bulk, smooth and presplit blasting, controlled blasting within buildings, tunnels or on rock slopes and underwater blasting for marine works. Associated services including laser profiling and vibration monitoring are also available.
- Rock Stabilisation works such as rock anchors, rock bolts, dowels, netting, rock catch fences, concrete supports, grouting, meshing, shotcreting, scaling and rock removal. Associated services include a geotechnical design service.
- Grout Stabilisation works include rock grouting, cavity grouting and soil nails.
- Pre-Stressed Ground Anchors for bridge abutments, wind turbine bases, building foundations, retaining wall support, marine works and rock stabilisation.
- Ground Source Heat Pumps With over 40 years of drilling experience, and having been drilling deep holes for ground source heat pumps in the United Kingdom and Ireland since 2004, we now employ a specialist GeaWeltech Welldrill 3050 Rig with which we are able to drill deeper faster and cleaner than before.